Mount of Olives Garden of Prayer

A Circle of Sisters and Brothers of Spirit and Scholarship

Scriptural Understanding (56)

Featured Discussions

My Revelation on Revelation 7

Revelation 7 Jubilee Bible 2000 1¶ And after these things I saw four angels standing upon the four corners of the earth, holding back the…

Started by Eemah KhephzybahLatest Reply

Day 35 Counting Omer towards First Fruits of the Vine

Imah Achsah finding fulfillment for her husband's needs Now, lets look at Judges 1: 10-15 10 And Judah went against the Canaanites that…

Day 34 Counting Omer towards First Fruits of the Vine

Today dearest sisters, I share another Great Israelite Mother whom some say became the wisest wife of Daweed (David).  Yet, I ask you to sh…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Understanding Jeremiah 31: 30-33

"Here, the days are coming,” says Adonai, “when I will make a new covenant with the house of Isra’el and with the house of Y’hudah. 31 (32)…

Started by Eemah Khephzybah

0 Nov 21, 2014

My Revelation on Revelation 7

Revelation 7 Jubilee Bible 2000 1¶ And after these things I saw four angels standing upon the four corners of the earth, holding back the…

0 Nov 11, 2014

Day 35 Counting Omer towards First Fruits of the Vine

Imah Achsah finding fulfillment for her husband's needs Now, lets look at Judges 1: 10-15 10 And Judah went against the Canaanites that…

0 Jul 15, 2014

Day 34 Counting Omer towards First Fruits of the Vine

Today dearest sisters, I share another Great Israelite Mother whom some say became the wisest wife of Daweed (David).  Yet, I ask you to sh…

0 Jul 15, 2014

Kavanna: The Spirit of the Letter of Torah by Rabbi Phil Sharp

"The Spirit or the Letter"  written by Rabbi Phil Sharp When we study Torah, we need to understand the Motive, Intent (Hebrew, Kavanna)…

0 Dec 9, 2013

Yosef and Y'shua both loved by Yah and demised by their brethren

The Messiah in the Torah Portion Our reading this week focuses on the life of Yosef and how he is taken from the pit, to the prison, and th…

Started by Na'omi Baht Yosef

0 Nov 28, 2013

Yahusha (Jesus) The African Hebrew Messiah

The name Jesus, in Greek and Latin comes from the Hebrew names Joshua or Yehoshua, meaning the "help of Yah" or "saviour". The name Jesus…

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by nwabueze eleke

The Ten Commandments

His Word is a Lantern unto my feet. A young brother on face book always blesses our forum with Great Truth Gems.. this one I have to share…

Started by Victor Akoko Okoko

0 May 25, 2012

A Spiritual Guide to Shabuot

FirstFruits - Resurrection - Ethiopian-Hebrew YOM HA-BIKKURIM: Sunday April 19th-2009-pt3 NEW - Let those with ears, hear. What…

7 May 19, 2012
Reply by Victor Akoko Okoko

Lets Get Back to Wholesome and Healthy Living - Lets Get Back to Egypt's Leeks and Fish

Numbers 11  1And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of th…

3 May 11, 2012
Reply by Victor Akoko Okoko

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Prayer of the Day

Dear Khokmah (whom some call Holy Spirit),

Help us, lovely Heavenly Mother,
To put love where there is hatred

To put hope and faith where there is doubt

To put joy where there is discord

Please help me to heal my pain

Help me learn the spirit of forgiveness

Grant me your divine wisdom

So that I can love and be loved again.

I ask this in the Lady's name, so be it!

- Sirona Knight

Read more prayers:

BELIEF NET

RP character Pictures, Images and Photos
THE VIRTUOUS GIRL
The site at the above link is nice BUT In honor of my Granddaughters, I am going to create a website for Israelite Girls. - Eemah Khephzybah

Praying for You Pictures, Images and Photos

"The Rose is the most beautiful thing. It represents the womanhood which God has blessed mankind with. Without it and there is no life ." ~Wilson Ometan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the things that G‑d creates in the lower realm…are expressions of their spiritual roots, forces, and divine archetypes in the upper realms…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Videos

• Add Videos

SPECIAL LESSONS

ZOHAR MESSAGE FOR THE WEEK:

"The heart is in the upper part of the body and has four chambers which each is the aspect of YHWH, Our Living Creator. Like the Sun's inte.ractions with the four cardinal directions, our Creator's Light interacts with the four chambers of our heart " - mir's adaption from Daily Zohar 360

Application:Allow the Light in your Heart to be the control of your life.

genesis Pictures, Images and Photos THE HIDDEN POWER OF BERESHIT

THE FALL AND THE HIDDEN POWER OF BERESHEET

QUESTIONS ON GENESIS

MOTHER OF LIFE: BERESHEET 4:1

Presentations By Dr. Will Coleman

Ruach haQodesh

A Mutual Pact

You have recognized ABBA this day as your Mighty One;

you are to conform to His ways, to keep His statutes, His commandments, and His laws, and to obey Him.

YAHUWAH has recognized you this day as His special possession, as He promised you, and to keep His commandments.
Deut. 26: 17, 18

Old books Pictures, Images and Photos
Book Nook

torah women

Ruach haQodesh
Photobucket

Photobucket

zohar the zohar the book of zohar rav laitman
olive orchard

© 2017   Created by Eemah Khephzybah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service